CMS60D-Vet Pulse Oximeter
CMS60D-Vet Pulse Oximeter adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning and Recording Technology, which can be used to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate through an animal’s tongue or ear. The device is suitable for being used in family or pet hospitals, etc.
-Small in volume, light in weight, and convenient for carrying
-Easy to operate, low in power consumption
- -With the function setting menu
- -Display of SpO2 value.
- -Display of PR value and bar graph.
- -Display of pulse waveform.
- -Adjustable brightness.
- -PR sound.
- -Review function.
- -Clock function.
- -Alarm function.
- -Battery capacity indication.
- -Low-battery indication and alarm.
- -With the storage function, the storage data can be uploaded to the computer.
- -Real-time transmission.
- -External SpO2 probe can be connected.