The debeaker beak trims and cauterizes in a single operation. This inhibits bleeding and beak regrowth. Birds usually begin eating right after trimming. Every day the DEBEAKER is used by turkey growers, hatchery men, broiler producers, egg producers, and game bird breeders around the world.
The DEBEAKER is supplied complete with Blade, standard beak support, and a 6-foot power cord.
Salient Features of Debeaker Machines :
- Proven – Accepted and used by poultry men around the world.
- Rugged – Designed for years of service with minimum maintenance.
- Economical – Long life gives an extremely low cost per bird.
- Adaptable – Full line of blades, attachments, and power units available for all types of beak trimming & toe clipping.
- Versatile – Suitable for small, medium, or large producers.
- Flexible – Can be operated by a power unit or foot pedal
- Beak Trimming Rate(pcs/hr) – upto 50 pcs/hr
- Equipment Use – Debeaking.
- Automation Grade – Manual
- Weight – 5kg
- Electric Supply – 230V 50/60HZ
- Bird Type – Chicken
- Usage/Application – Poultry Farm
- Country of Origin – Made in India
- Weight- 5kg
- Electric Supply- 230V 50/60HZ