Products and Services
(Click to Expand)
Poultry Vaccines (Veterina Animal Health Ltd, Croatia)
- Gumbokal IM (200, 500, 1000 doses)
- Pestikal Lasota (200, 500, 1000 doses)
- Biodikal fowl pox vaccine (1000 doses)
Poultry vaccines (Bioveta Inc, Czech Republic)
- Ornibur Int. IBDV (500 and 1000 doses)
- Ornipest NDV LASOTA (500 and 1000 doses)
- Orniprim (io) (1000 doses)
Pet Vaccines Bioveta Inc, Czech Republic)
- Bican DHPPi+L
- Biocan R (ARV)
- Milking machines (motorized)
- Milking machines (manual)
- Butter churner
- Cream Separators
- Weighing Scale
- Milk Cooling Tanks
- Milk Analyser
- Milk Cans
- Milk Pasteurizers
- Milk Fat Tester
- Automatic Filling and Sealing Machines
- Anti inflammatory
- Pet dewomers
- Laboratory equipment
- Haematology Analysers
- Artificial Insemination Equipment
- Needles and syringes
- Bandages and dressings
- Small animal
- Infusion sets, tubing and trocars
- Teat and obstetric instruments
- Castration & restraining equipment
- Livestock & identification equipment
- Hoof treatment
- Equine equipment
- Veterinary clothing
- Animal hospital equipment
- Anaesthetic equipment
- Dental equipment
- Laboratory equipment
- Surgical Kit
- Postmortem Kit
- Obstetric Kit
- Ear Tags and Applicator
- Electric /Gas Dehorner
- Bull Rings & Applicator
- Measuring Tape
- Heat Detector
- Semen storage Tanks
- Artificial Insemination kit
Our core task is to provide consultancy services for the procurement of equipment for farms, educational and research institutes.
Most of our Universities and other tertiary institutions are berefet of standard Laboratory equipment for the purpose of research and teaching.
In some laboratories, key equipments have broken down and have not been repaired or not in use due to lack of accessories, reagent supply or technical know-how. Thus, procurement of equipment are done on an adhoc basis and there is no systematic procurement to enhance synergy in use of the equipment to facilitate research and teaching.
Our approach towards executing this task is to do a thorough need assessment of the beneficiary viz a viz their mandate and competence.
This we do bearing in mind international scientific research direction and national needs that can impact on our society.
We conduct need assessment consisting of the following:
- a close look/perusal of proposals from beneficiary institution.
- comprehensive discussion/meeting with beneficiary institutions research/teaching and technical teams over their proposal and mandates.
- analysis of outcome of the discussion and making modifications and bench marking with international standards.
- follow through Research chain plan to ensure that no accessory or corresponding item is missed out.
- incorporation of all safety measures into equipment list.
- ensure that equipment and spares are available from reputable manufacturer.
- ensure that major equipment manufacturers have installation, test running, after sales support and warranty in their sales framework.
Pricing and Tender Document Development are done in two steps viz::
- We seek comprehensive pricing from all key players for specific equipments to ensure value for money in all ramifications e.g after sales agreements etc.
- We then develop tender document bearing in mind ease of procurement by company and country to make procurement easy for contractor.