Composition in 1ml:
Virus febris contagiosae canis,min. 104,1 TCID50* – max. 105,5 TCID50*
Parvovirus canis strain CPV-2b min. 105,5 TCID50* – max. 107,0 TCID50*
*Tissue culture infectious dose– 50%
Water for injection 1 ml
- A highly effective vaccine against Puppy Distemper and Canine Parvovirosis,
- It protects puppies from the 6th week of their age.
- Highly effective even in presence of protective maternal antibodies.
- Challenge tests confirm puppy immunity against the three parvovirus strains – CPV 2a, 2b, and 2c and against the Canine Distemper virus.
- It contains the live CDV strain and live CPV 2b strain in order to minimize local reactions.
- Containing high virus titres in low passage.
Indication: For the active immunization of dogs against canine distemper and parvovirosis since the age of 6 weeks and above.
Route of administration and dosage:
SC (subcutaneously) behind the shoulder blade.
1 ml irrespective of age, weight and breed of the dog.
Basic vaccination – since the age of 6 weeks and above.
Revaccination in a 3 week interval.
Storage: Store in a dark and dry place at 2°C-8°C.
Shelf life: 24 months.
Once the vaccine is mixed with the diluent, use immediately without further storage.
Package: 10 x 1 ml (lyophilizate and diluent).
10 vials in a pack, 1 ml per vial
Manufacturer: Bioveta a.s., Czech Republic